Here's the latest Tim Mee Toy production news:
New color variants that arrived in January:
- TM-67900 Tim Mee Prop Plane & Jet OD
- TM-67908 Tim Mee Prop Plane & Jet Silver-Gray
- TM-67800 Tim Mee Walker Bulldog Tank 13pc OD Green
- TM-67710 Tim Mee Soldiers 48pc Powder Blue
- TM-67709 Tim Mee Soldiers 48pc Rust Brown
The tan and gray Walker Bulldog Tanks are expected to arrive within the next couple of months, and I should have an update on the soldier Bucket sets next time. I've made some progress finding a supplier for the metal axles of the smaller Tim Mee army vehicles. Sample axles are being made to test with wheel assembly which is the next step toward resuming production. There's no progress to report on the Hercules AC-130. The big plastic injection machine needed to mold the fuselage isn't ready yet and I'm looking for a supplier that can produce the original style double headed axles that were made with a 'cold heading' process.
I'm behind on product photos, but have a new photographer working on a big batch to help me catch up.
Happy Groundhog Day,
Jeff at Tim Mee Toy